In the war of inbound outbound links between Search Engine and black hat SEO many facts get twisted or covered . Every day black hat link sellers guarantee you how safe they are but are they ?
outbound links and inbound links Facts:
- Search Engines can Identify 2-way and 3-way links ( 3 websites linking to each other)
- Search Engines Adjust the weight of those links or even remove them
- An inbound link weights can depend on the type of link, the source, the target, the age of the link, or any combination of things
- Search Engines can spot most types of paid links, they engines can run queries that you can’t
- They have access to much more data than you and they have more people working for them then you
- Google is known to filter by source and then remove a websites ability to pass reputation , Page Rank and authority through outbound links
Next time when you consider buying links or using some questionable techniques keep in mind that Spam and black hat are a cost and nuisances to Google , so it is cheaper for them to eliminate you than to research your questionable practices.